Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"My Skin Shannon Abandoned" by EMMALOUISE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
EMMALOUISE
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:24 am    Post subject: "My Skin Shannon Abandoned" by EMMALOUISE Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"My Skin Shannon Abandoned" 09-24-2009
September 2009 contest submission
Song: My skin by Natalie merchant
Vidder: EMMALOUISE
Length: 2,27 (92.0 wmv)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UN3qPjZo-s

MariaPurt
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:38 am    Post subject: My Skin Shannon Abandoned by EMMALOUISE Reply with quote

I love the way you put everything together (but maybe i didn't get this whole coloring thing cos sometime it didn't match the beats and sometimes it wa s a bit messy). But the vid is very touching and i think it's good.
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i liked the vid alot, very nice song for shannon. i liked how you tried different colorings, most times it was very nice but just at some points it was a bit scattered with the beats. good luck in the contest
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:09 pm    Post subject: My Skin Shannon Abandoned by EMMALOUISE Reply with quote

The effects were off beat at some points but some of the colourings were really pretty and I liked it! good luck in the contest!
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:45 am    Post subject: My Skin Shannon Abandoned by EMMALOUISE Reply with quote

Sweet video, liked the effects you used, but more than that, I loved the emotion in your vid. Good luck!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:03 pm    Post subject: My Skin Shannon Abandoned by EMMALOUISE Reply with quote

This was really touching and so emotional! Aw, I always cry when I watch this episode. Poor Shannon and Sayid. You did a really beautiful job with this video, the coloring was gorgeous and I liked your ghosting of the clips too I always love this song, it's so sweet but sad, it was very good to use in this video for this episode. Really nice job, good luck in the contest!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a great song for Shannon, particularly in this episode. Interesting coloring and very nicely emotional! I enjoyed it! ♥!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:17 am    Post subject: My Skin Shannon Abandoned by EMMALOUISE Reply with quote

Nice vid, good job of showing Shannon's story.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: